Saturday, January 4, 2014

Some Pictures....

All is well today and I am feeling totally WIRED. I have so many lists all over the house it is funny. I tried to be tough last night and lay off the vistaril but I just couldn't make it.  I started contracting and it was so uncomfortable that I caved about three a.m.  There really has been no change and I have been doing research on prodromal labor because I have a feeling that is what is happening. It can go on for WEEKS like this and I have to admit that I am feeling a little discouraged because it feels like a no win. We do NOT want these babies to come.  However, I am now understanding those "dramatic" women who twenty years later are still talking about how they were "in labor" for two weeks.  Ha!

We took next to no pictures while I was in the hospital.  On the last day Michael hopped in the bed to imitate his impression of me....


And I feel like this was a little exaggerated, but who knows.  I laugh out loud every time I see it.


And a quick picture before going home.

Love,
Juli

1 comment:

  1. So glad you're home and getting at least some rest for now!! Praying these babies stay put for a few more weeks to be as strong and real world ready as possible! Take it easy and try not to stress (haha! As if that's possible)! You've got this and those babies are going to be great. Though I know you're uncomfortable, I also know you want what's best for them and my gut says at least 3 more weeks they're hanging in there! ;)

    ReplyDelete