Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Newest Developments

Here is the plan group! I am still contracting, and often. Not gonna check me anymore for dilation unless things get more painful because we don't need to make it worse or introduce infection. We will get another dose of steroid tonight, stop all meds 24 hours after ( tomorrow at four) and then wait for 24 hours.  Then, I either have the babies or I go home and wait.  Apparently there isn't anymore we can give me to stop labor. I will post updates on this blog and I think there is a link where you can input your email address so you can get alerted when there is a new post. I am totally ok with this plan and am not upset at all. If these babies want to come sooner rather than later then we will be thrilled to meet them. God has continued to do more than we ever thought or imagined and we are so grateful. Love to you all.

3 comments:

  1. Praying for you ! Making it to 30 weeks is such an accomplishment. Hope things go well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you, Micjael and those sweet babies.

    ReplyDelete