We did bloodwork and an ultrasound, and then met with our nurse for a few minutes to review the new injections for this week. In summary, Dr. S said that I am cyst free and my bloodwork was perfectly in range. We will begin with estrogen injections tomorrow and from there we start pulling out the big guns! Dr. S noted that things looked better than he thought they would, but cautioned me that it is still very difficult to predict the number of eggs I will actually make, or how I will respond the medications.
I got some difficult news on the job front this afternoon. Some of you may have heard this in the news today. I am sad, disappointed, and scared about what the next few weeks hold, however I am finding that life's challenges just make the good moments sweeter. Some of the best laughs I had today were while sitting half naked on an exam table while Michael said something ridiculously politically incorrect right before our doctor walked in. Add a healthy dose of the news today from Oklahoma City and it just makes me feel blessed. For today, we are healthy and safe in our beautiful home, and we got good report from the doctor. What more can we really ask for?
On the agenda this week: Michael is up to give his first big "in the muscle" shot. It needs to go in my hip, so he is going to man up and give it to me since I can't reach! I know he is nervous, but I keep telling him that I know he can do it. I will let you know how it goes. :)
I cannot thank each of you enough for the prayers and support you have given us. We are so lucky to have such a sustaining force of friends around us.
This I recall to my mind,
Therefore I have hope.
The LORD’S loving kindnesses indeed never cease,
For His compassions never fail.
They are new every morning;
Great is Your faithfulness.
Therefore I have hope.
The LORD’S loving kindnesses indeed never cease,
For His compassions never fail.
They are new every morning;
Great is Your faithfulness.
Lamentations 3:21-23
Love and hugs,Juli
No comments:
Post a Comment