Thursday, August 13, 2015

We've Moved!

Well, we made it.

Moving to a new town five hours away with two toddlers was an experience.  Praise Jesus for two wonderful sets of grandparents who showed up to help us.  Grandma and Grandpa Chastaine were on twin duty for a number of days while Nana and Papa wore themselves out helping us get our house ready and set up.










One thing is for sure...I am NOT interested in moving again any time soon!



I really love our new house and I'm going to link up with some fun bloggers and show it to you in the next few posts.  Most everything is unpacked but I still have a lot of decorating to do.  

The biggest change is that we have a fourth bedroom in this house so E and L got their own rooms.  We really needed that extra space and they love being surrounded by their things.  ( I imagine not being woken up by your brother or sister is pretty nice too!)


We have a great backyard so that is how we have spent a lot of our time.  It has been lots popsicles and playtime on the swing set which is what summer is all about


XOXO,
Juli

No comments:

Post a Comment