Sunday, September 15, 2013

Pregnancy Update: Week Fifteen


I got hit with a stomach virus early Thursday morning and thought I was going to die...but made a quick recovery and I am so glad I did!  We just got back from a wonderful weekend in Biloxi, MS and New Orleans! We are so tired but, it was so great to be away, eat great food and relax! . We have gone to New Orleans several times over the years, but it was so fun to go back pregnant!  We did a lot of walking which wore me out, but overall I felt great!




How Far Along: 15 weeks

Size of Babies: Each are about the size of a avacado!

Gender: We think we know...but I'll probably be cautious until we hear it again at our next appointment!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +6....and nowhere to go but up!

Cravings: Fruit and scrambled are yummy...but no real cravings!

Maternity Clothes: Yes! Nothing fits anymore.  I got to sport maternity jeans this weekend....heaven.

Movement: Sometimes I think maybe but nothing definite.

Sleep: I ran out of unisom this week and my sweet husband went out to get it.  Otherwise I am up hungry and restless.

Symptoms: Headaches! I am still having so nausea too. And hello backaches!

What I Miss: Nothing!

Best Moment this week: Our gettaway weekend!

I'm looking forward to:  Our next appointment.  I want to hear that they are growing great and that all their vital organs are perfect!

Love,
Juli

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Found you through Kelly's Korner. We are almost 15 weeks pregnant with twins through IVF. Looks like we have the exact same symptoms right now too :) Excited to follow your journey!

    ReplyDelete