I definitely report that this pregnancy is in full swing! I should be around 6 1/2 weeks tomorrow .......and I'm dying to start telling people! I have noticed fatigue, but I have also worked a crazy amount of hours this week. I am thirsty, and my skin is soooo dry. I had no idea that happened in pregnancy, though I suspect I'm guilty of not drinking enough water. I'm not really having cravings and I'm less hungry than I was a week ago. However, now I am noticing that certain things are just not appealing at all. And the major development...the beginnings of morning sickness began early this week. Nauseousness has finally progressed to gagging, which I'm sure will progress to throwing up very soon.
Surprise.......I LOVE every bit of it. Very few people who don't experience difficulty getting pregnant feel grateful for feeling sick, but all those symptoms are reassuring to me that this pregnancy is thriving. I remember when someone I knew complained about their pregnancy and I would nearly bite my tongue off trying not to say how I would gladly puke everyday for nine months if I could just have a baby. And I still mean that!
We go for ultrasound tomorrow. Please pray that our precious angel is developmentally on track and that we will find renewed peace for whatever He wills.
Juli
Thursday, July 11, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment