I have been home sick for the last two days, praying to the porcelain gods. :) We started Emoquette this month in hopes of managing my cycle and the result has been two weeks of off and on vomiting, tummy upset and frustation. Wednesday night was on a whole new level. At 5a.m I debated going to the ER and decided to hold off. I went to my sweet, wonderful regular doctor, who gave me medicine (only after I spent 10 minutes explaining our infertility situation and promising him that I wasn't pregnant.) I got the customary look of sympathy, words of support, and story of someone he knew who had gone to Dallas and now has kids. One of my coworkers has a nasty virus also so I'm actually not sure if I came down with something if its the meds. Regardless, I have 7 more days of pills, and a bottle of Zofran that is now my best friend.




No comments:
Post a Comment