Just a quick post about nothing tonight... I can hardly believe it has been nearly a month since I last posted here. I actually have been writing, I just haven't been posting. I have swirls of thoughts littering my computer which I hope to bring together into some coherent blogs to share with you soon. The pace of everything in my life has quickened, yet in really good ways that I can't wait to tell you about. At the moment I am just going to say that I have been blessed with some amazing projects that are keeping me so physically and mentally engaged that I haven't had a lot of opportunities to sit down and organize my thoughts. For now, I'm going to be sneaky and mysterious and say that (I hope) I will be able to share some of my exciting news with you soon.
And before you ask, no, this has absolutely nothing to do with my love life. :)
As for tonight, I am going to return to my dinner (Cherios straight out of the box), but just wanted you to know that I am thinking of you all, and in particular sending love to my friends in Austin. I miss you more than I can say!
All my love,
Juli
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I've been missing your blogs! Can't wait to hear what exciting is going on in your life!
ReplyDeleteMiss yad