Friday, February 20, 2009

I'm still here...

Hello all,

It has been a while since my last post. I rarely check my hotmail account anymore, but I logged on today to see a number of emails from you wondering how things were going with my new job, and asking why I haven't been posting.

It has been super busy with the new job, new city, and moving. I am finally settled in my new apartment, and Zoe, my sweet little yorkie has finally joined me. (Though she misses Nana and Grandpa very much!)

In four words: I am simply exhausted.


Tonight I am truly just broken. I am headed to San Antonio tonight to spend the weekend recovering with Kristen. Today was the kind of day that only God and a weekend away can heal.

I will be back to blogspot soon.

Love you all,
Juli

No comments:

Post a Comment