Just a quick post today-
A couple of posts ago I talked about my New Years resolutions. I have found that since 2009 began my enthusiasm for life change has increased exponentially (if "life change" can really be defined as committing to floss every day.) So I wanted to take a moment and add a few things to that list:
4. Take a Dance Class
I am super excited about this one. I have committed to an eight week class on Thursdays and I can't wait. I doubt my muscles will even remember what to do, but I am excited to return to the studio and find that part of me again.
5. The Bible in 90 Days
I am psyched about a new commitment I made- to read the whole bible, cover to cover, in 90 Days. I started a couple of days ago and it is really hard, but also really rewarding. To find out more about the program, check out http://www.biblein90days.org/.
A couple of posts ago I talked about my New Years resolutions. I have found that since 2009 began my enthusiasm for life change has increased exponentially (if "life change" can really be defined as committing to floss every day.) So I wanted to take a moment and add a few things to that list:
4. Take a Dance Class
I am super excited about this one. I have committed to an eight week class on Thursdays and I can't wait. I doubt my muscles will even remember what to do, but I am excited to return to the studio and find that part of me again.
5. The Bible in 90 Days
I am psyched about a new commitment I made- to read the whole bible, cover to cover, in 90 Days. I started a couple of days ago and it is really hard, but also really rewarding. To find out more about the program, check out http://www.biblein90days.org/.
![]()
6. Get My Passport
This one is top secret! I'm going to leave you in suspense about why I am committing to getting my passport, only to say that 2009 kicked off with an unexpected opportunity for a new "life project" (tentatively said to begin in late summer or early fall.) I am waiting to see where God will lead me but I'll let you know as soon as I have some news.
Blessings,
Juli
No comments:
Post a Comment