Friday, August 8, 2014

Six Month Update

The last six months have been absolutely surreal. Our little family has settled into becoming a group of five (including Zoe), and I just love being a mom now. Some days are really, really hard, but I think we are in a real sweet spot right now. They have the most amazing little personalities and if there is anything I love about having two it is finding and celebrating their differences. Having twins has not been easy, but they are sleeping a bit more and are a bit more predictable so that helps a lot.  We just love them to bits and I can't remember what I ever did with all my free time before they were here.


Emily at Six Months old:

-My peanut, princess, Emmy-Ann
-23.5 inches, 13.2 lbs
-Loves to be rocked
-Likes me to sing the "old hymns"
-Loves a soft blanket. I sometimes give her one and then take it away once she is asleep.
-Wears 3 month size clothes, and size 3 diapers
-Is super aware of her surroundings. Point her to the party! 
-My sunshine girl!
-Hates the bottle, but loves pears..and just about anything else you feed her! 
-Wants to play in the bath-tub
Hates to nap.  She will snooze for like twenty minutes a lot of times and then be raring to go again.

Luke at Six Months old:

-The Lukester, Chunk, Chunky Munky
-25.5 inches and 15.6 lbs
-Likes to be held TIGHT
-Has a "cranky cry"
-Only likes sweet- pears are a favorite!
-Wears 3 month size clothes and size 3 diapers
-Laid back and likes the TV
-Loves a bottle
-Thumb sucker
-Tummy sleeper
-Loves the Elmo song
-Prefers to soak in the tub like he is a hot tub
-Likes the "shhhh" sound when he is upset
Needs long, dedicated naps.  Do not interrupt his schedule!


No comments:

Post a Comment