2. I should be working on homework. I have never been less motivated. My classes are less demanding which lends itself to my laziness regarding studying. In two weeks I need to present a one hour lecture on treating children after physical abuse. Holy. Moly.
3. Zoe loves Michael more than me.
4. One of my best friends is starting one of those two week "clean food only" diets. This sounds like a great idea, except that would mean I would have to quit Diet Coke and Annie's Cheddar Bunnies. And I can't LIVE right now without my cheddar bunnies.
5. I have returned to running. Marriage, has not been good for my health ya'll. I didn't wanna get up in the mornings to run in the cold before...and I really don't want to get up and run in the cold now that I have a 6 foot live heater next to me every morning. However, I have made a committment to return. Because those bunnies are gonna start sticking in undesirable places if I don't get motivated.
6. I bought an "O" magazine yesterday about "decluttering your life." In it was a tip on how to fold sheets and then tuck them into the pillow case so they stay neat. I currently find tips like this amazing.
7. I have been watching old episodes of Bethenny Ever After online. So, so funny. It's like Newlyweds with Jessica and Nick, just way more inappropriate.
8. This leads me to Dance Moms. Love. It. I particularly loved the part where they went to an MA dance competition and old Mike was still there announcing, hair transplant and all. I particularly enjoyed the kids displeasure at dancing on a GYM FLOOR. And now I'm officially old...cause I remember when our gym wasn't heated. AND I hiked ten miles throught the snow to get there. (Just kidding.) Shout out Deej :)
9. Is it Friday yet?
9. Is it Friday yet?
Love,

No comments:
Post a Comment