Friday, July 3, 2009

Roommate...

Can I just start by saying, that I love this girl?!?!



Yes, Roommate, this blog is for YOU.



I will refrain from telling embarrassing stories and posting a lot of cheezy pictures of us. ......


I lied.... this one is classic....

First, take note of our t-shirts. Yes, they say "I QUIT". Sarah, (whom I still affectionately refer to as "roommate" despite the fact that we no longer live together) and I met when we were both new teachers. On really bad days at school she would send one of her most adorable (and most struggling readers) down to my room with a note that read "I QUIT". I would then laugh (or commiserate depending on how the day was going) and then gear up for an evening of fruit snacks, Target, and watching the Biggest Loser.

Because everyone knows that the responsible thing to do is eat sugar while watching 300lb people do jumping jacks. Jillian can really motivate you to burn it off.... It just makes perfect sense.

Sarah is also responsible for coining the phrase "I don't want to try my best!" after one of her sweet kindergartners threw that out in a moment of passion about PE class.

Sheer genius that girl is.

It must have been a sign that we both showed up in Rockport on 4th of July weekend with those t-shirts in our luggage. I think we both just wanted to quit life for a few days and pretend we were roommates again.

That, and I had also quit my that laundry so it was one of the few items of clothing that was actually clean when I packed for our trip, which severely affected my t-shirt selection.

Anyhoo.


I am fearing she might need a pick me up this week, so this blog entry serves no purpose other than to tell you all how amazing she is (and what impeccable taste I have when selecting roommates.)


Sarah, you are a gift. Love ya like a fat kid loves cake :)

Speaking of cake...when does the new season of the Biggest Loser start?


All my love,
Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment