Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Think I'll Go to Boston.....

I am heading out tomorrow to Boston, MA to take my child life board exams. It is going to be the quickest trip ever- I will only be away about 36 hours and a little over 10 of them will be spent on a plane. Unfortuantly, I have to fly to Philadelphia first and then catch a connecting flight to Logan airport. That, along with my lack of flying sophistication, means it will like be a small miracle if I actually arrive in Boston on time and with everything I left Houston with. I have flown plenty, but most of the time they are quick trips- four hours spent crammed onto a plane is enough to make my stomach turn. Yuck. I am thinking positive... I just know my seatmate is bound to be a single, good looking lawyer and not a screaming two year old or a 400 lb. man who smells bad.....

Had a friend send me this youtube video- it's hysterical so I'm including it on this post. I'll be back to Houston soon.....

Blessings,
Juli

No comments:

Post a Comment